CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 02 - Lost and Found

I found my old work snugged in stockpiles of data on the net, well it didn't quite happen that way actually. I killed time by googling a name or two of old clienteles. And there it was popping out. Why is it that each time we look at an old work, we always find it much less appealing and there's always some flaws, glitches, or inaccuracies that we would just die to be able to make corrections on and reprint it again? Is it because we have become more of a snob, thinking and trying to make a point that we could do and produce more than "just that"? Or rather because we simply want to give the best results? I have been someone who just can't get enough of editing works. It's quite a disturbing fact. Yep, you're right, I'm a freakish weirdo.

0 comments: